Showing at Studio Location K
Chris will be showing at Rosemary Bigelow’s studio along with guest jeweler Carol Weidman of Iceopals Jewelry and Andy Zuckerman of Cool Dad’s Creatures during the tour.
Turned wooden objects, from functional to fairy houses, featuring locally harvested wood.
Directions to Studio K :
~ Studio is handicap accessible with ramps and elevator.
1. Go north on Route 522 (N. Washington St.).
2. Turn left on Rt. 9 West past the Castle towards Paw Paw.
3. Go ½ mi. then turn left on Cold Run Valley Rd towards Coolfont Mountainside.
4. Follow Cold Run Valley Road approximately 3 miles following the signs to Coolfont.
5. Turn right onto Herbert Quick Dr.
6. Go 1/10th mile to “T” at Mountainside Road.
7. Cross Mountainside Rd. and go straight up the driveway at the sign that says “La Verdad”.
(Note: GPS mapping in Morgan County can be spotty and often incorrect. Using the coordinates posted here will take you to the proper location even if mapping, such as Google Maps, indicates a different street number.)